Hi I’m Allie Milot
My name is Allie Milot and I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I am a rising senior at Concordia University Ann Arbor and I am studying digital media design with an emphasis in communications. I have a passion for photography, graphic design, and writing.
For the past three years I have worked for Concordia University as both a marketing assistant and a student writing consultant. These jobs have taught me a lot about how to use and progress my skills. I have the power to make an impact on not only a single person but on an entire university. I look forward to graduating in May 2021 and seeing where my past experiences lead me.
I enjoy writing about a variety of topics. The blog that is kept here is a melting pot of business-related articles, short stories, and other topics that I find relevant and interesting. Before you continue reading, here are some fun facts that I hope give you a better idea about who I am as a person and writer.
- I am a student at Concordia University Ann Arbor (go cardinals!)
- I am a digital media design major, with a minor in marketing
- I was born and raised in Ann Arbor (I love this city with all my heart)
- I run a small photography business (check me out: alliemaephotos.com)
- I love to swim and play water polo
- I sing (I’m a mezzo-soprano if that means anything to anyone)
- I play ukulele and violin
- I am an introvert who loves her friends and family dearly
- I am a mac and cheese enthusiast
- I love going to school / learning new things (if I could get $$ for going to classes and make a career out of it, I totally would)
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me. Read on!